Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

So my mom is one of those ladies who has everything she needs, and buys everything she wants. For mother's day, I am left with trying to give her something that is special, but functional. That practical side of me is something I cant help. I began to mentally look around my parent's house and find things that could be updated or refreshed. Oh and we live 2+ hours away, hence the mental review. My eyes quickly came to a little clock that my mom probably bought for her kitchen back when it was blue and white and had the country duck patterned wallpaper. Now you know what I am talking about....this decor was all the rage in the 90s. The clock was located in their kitchen on the back side of their island's hood. Before I thought about how much she would miss that little country clock, I proceeded to develop an idea for a personalized painting that helped to describe the importance of the kitchen space. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment